When your bookkeeping problem won’t solve itself…
Whether or not the IRS is already knocking on your door, most business owners who’ve put off facing their finances, books, and record-keeping already know it.
It’s a nagging, sinking feeling. It’s a little voice in your head that keeps telling you that you really should do something. Because you don’t know how much money is coming in, and how much is going out.
And on some level, you understand that if calamity hasn’t hit yet, it will. It’s only a matter of time.
The good news?
The Light at the End of the Tunnel
You can absolutely do something to change the track you’re on. Even if your taxes are long overdue. Even if you’re not sure how much is in the bank. Even if the only records you’ve been keeping are vinyls from your youth.
And while it’s not always easy, it will finally get done – and be a lot less painful – with help in your corner. And going forward, you’ll be back on track.
I offer businesses in need of troubleshooting:
1) A one-hour Discovery Consult to understand what’s gone wrong and where you are feeling the pinch.
2) Review of your books and records, plus analysis of what got you off-track, and what you need to do about it
3) Triage and recreating your books, as needed, plus a complete overhaul of your bookkeeping system, so that it works for you going forward (and that you never find yourself in this situation again).
4) Assistance finding, hiring, and orienting a qualified assistant to maintain your books on an ongoing basis, if you like. (Because once you get out of trouble, your income will go up enough to hire someone to help you run your business.)
5) After your books have been ironed out, you’ll get a courtesy “check-in” with me to make sure you’ve got everything you need to keep things organized and working well.
In most cases, troubleshooting and getting your books back on track takes 10 – 20 hours of my time. Imagine having this whole situation handled by someone who has straightened out bookkeeping troubles… that were even more tangled than yours. Can you say “relief”?
… Plus, you won’t be left hanging. Once your books are up and humming, you can elect to have me check in on a monthly or quarterly basis, to reconcile your statements and make sure everything is flowing smoothly, and that you’re staying on track.
Ready to have your bookkeeping woes straightened out? Schedule a complimentary strategy session.